Cattle - NAB Bull Spectacular
Narrabri Show Society
NAB BULL SPECTACULAR
Chief Stewards: John Manchee and Janine McGowan
Entries Steward: Liz Manchee
Stewards: James Croker, Matt Collett, Jeremy Gett, Scott Hamilton, Roger McDowell, Chris Seccombe, John Williams, Bruce Evans
Entries close on Wednesday 24th April 2013 to:
Narrabri NSW 2390
Or fax to 02 6794 4858.
No Late entries will be accepted.
Saturday 27th April 2013
All Bulls to be Bovine Pestivirus free
Judging commences at 6:00 pm under lights.
Entry Fee: $30.00 per bull
Conditions of entry
• Age of bulls as at the 1st April 2013.
• Entry fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of judging.
• All bulls entered in the NAB Bull Spectacular must also be entered in the general classes on Saturday.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• All bulls must have nose rings.
• An Indemnity/Waiver Form must be signed prior to the arrival of cattle.
• All cattle must carry an NLIS device and owners are responsible for the transferring/recording of the animals.
• The use of straw is prohibited, sawdust is provided.
Exhibits will be judged according to the following point score:
50% of points will be allocated by a panel of 3 judges.
50% of points will be from the spectators.
• Spectators wishing to participate may purchase a ticket for $1 to enter the draw for $500 cash.
• One ticket winner.
Sponsors: National Australia Bank (NAB), Elders & Landmark
BULL JACKPOT CLASS
1. NAB Bull Spectacular - Jackpot of $1,000 – Open to Bulls 15 months and over.
Junior Cattle Judging/Paraders - Before Stud cattle judging at 10am - Saturday 27th April 2013
Junior Beef Cattle Judging: Sponsored by Robinson Grain Handling
2. 15yrs and Under 25yrs
3. Under 15yrs
Beef Cattle Paraders: Sponsored by Robinson Grain Handling
4. 15yrs and Under 25yrs
5. Under 15yrs
School Led Steer: Sponsored by Greenside Santa Gertrudis Stud
6. Led steer prepared and paraded by a School Student