Cattle - Prime & Commercial
Chief Stewards: John Manchee and Janine McGowan
Entries Steward: Liz Manchee
Stewards: James Croker, Matt Collett, Jeremy Gett, Scott Hamilton, Bruce Evans, Roger McDowell, Chris Seccombe, John Williams, Tegan Maher.
Sponsors: Landmark, Elders & Hamilton Mortimer Agencies
Entries close on Wednesday 17th April 2013 to:
Liz Manchee, Wallah, Narrabri NSW 2390 OR fax to 02 6794 4858.
This allows for pen allocations. No Late entries will be accepted.
Monday 22nd April 2013
Cattle must be penned by 9am Sharp. Judging commences at agreed time with exhibitor.
Entry Fee: $5.00 per class
Conditions of entry
- An Indemnity form must be signed prior to the judging of cattle.
- Due to the Pestivirus status of the cattle section, the judging will take place at exhibitors property, with judge & steward travelling to each property on the day.
- Entry fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of judging.
- Age of cattle as at the 1st April 2013
- All cattle must be penned by 9am Monday 22nd April 2013
- Cattle may be pure bred or a cross bred, sired by a beef bull.
- No restriction on the method of feeding.
- Cattle to be weighed by the exhibitor and written on the entry form clearly. The Show Society will not have scales at the yards.
- All cattle must have been owned by the exhibitor for at least 6 months.
- All care will be taken with the handling of cattle in the yards, but no risk to the Narrabri Show Society Inc will be incurred.
- Calves on cows may not be older than 9 months taken as at the 1st April 2013.
- All Stock to be fed and watered by the exhibitor.
- All cattle must carry an NLIS device and owners are responsible for the transferring/recording of the animals. Showground PIC NG452050
- No more than 3 entries per class per exhibitor
- Trophy presentation after lunch on Saturday. No trophies will be posted.
- Perpetual trophies to be retained by the Show Society.