Chief Steward: Kris Allen Phone 02 6792 2984 or 0428950020
ENTRIES CLOSE Thursday 11th April 2013 &delivered to “Gumbuya” at Narrabri West School between 4 & 5:30pm.
DUE TO AMOUNT OF TIME IN JUDGING WE NEED ENTRIES EARLY
Conditions of Entry:
• No display board or exhibit larger than 1m x 2m.
• Exhibitors may make one entry only in one class.
• Open to all children attending school or being taught privately within the Narrabri Shire and Children attending boarding School who live within the Narrabri Shire.
• Each exhibitor must attach a certificate from a teacher or parent certifying that the exhibit is the bona fide work of the exhibitor.
• The work must not have been exhibited at a previous Narrabri Show.
• Handwriting – only six (6) entries per school class in each section.
• Work will be displayed in School Groups.
• Award winners will be displayed together.
• Name of student, School and Class number on the back of ALL exhibits.
HELP IS REQUIRED TO HANG AND DISPLAY WORK –SCHOOLS TO SUPPLY THE NAMES AND CONTACT NUMBERS OF AT LEAST 3 ADULTS WILLING TO ASSIST.
High School - Senior
1. Research Project
4. Science Project
5. Science Poster
High School - Junior
6. Research Project
7. Any 3D Project
8. English - Short Story (less than 750 words)
10. Design/Technology - completed
12. Science Project
13. Science Poster
Upper Primary - Years 5 & 6
14. Poster Work
15. Poetry - 4 lines only
17. Craft - completed project
18. Class Research Project - completed
19. Maths - any 3D project
Lower Primary - Years 3 & 4
20. Class project - no larger than 1m x 2m
21. Art - individual
22. Craft Project
23. Individual Research Project
a. Book, b. Poster
24. Handwriting - 3 lines only
Infants - Years 1 & 2
25. Handwriting - 2 lines of writing & 1 of pattern
28. Class Mural - no larger than 1m x 2m
29. Class Project - art or craft
30. Story Writing - any subject
34. Class Project - 1m x 2m
36. Story Writing
37. Class Project - poster
Pre-School / Playgrounds / Sunday School
38. Class Project - Favourite Book
39. Class Project - Art to 1m x 2m
40. Class Collage
43. Individual Craft Project - Gumnut Cottage Trophy
McDonalds Family Restaurant
Narrabri Show Ladies Auxiliary
Narrabri West School P & C
Narrabri West P.O.
Fairfax Public School
Narrabri Post Office