Horse Section Rules & Regulations
- Indemnity forms must be signed and arm bands must be worn.
- All competitors must pay entry to grounds - Single and Double Show Passes available at the gate (or office prior to the show) or Membership is available at the Secretary's office prior to show if able to do so.
- Horse stalls PRE-PAID - $10 per stall for show - Horse Stall Tickets must be
booked & paid for prior to the show.
Belinda Bennett - 0428 925102
Showground 6792 2683 - week of the show.
- All electric cords must be tagged, dug under or elevated for safety.
- No electric fences allowed.
- Straw bedding is prohibited - Fine of $1000.
Drug Testing may be carried out.
- Competitors are required to have Ambulance cover - Narrabri Show Society is not responsible for costs.
- Class entries are by ticket - these are available from in front of Secretary's office for both days.
- Family members of the Ringmaster, Horse stewards & Officials may compete.
- The judges decision is final.
- The show society has the right to alter the program at any time.
- All protests to be lodged in writing to the Chief Steward with $50.
- The Show Society will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any rider, horse or equipment or spectator.
- District Events - Within Narrabri Shire Boundary
Horse and Rider to reside in district for one month before Show.
- Maiden - Has not won a Hack class at an Agricultural Show.
- Novice - Has not won Championship at a Agricultural Show.
- Intermediate - Horse has not won 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place at any Royal or H,O.T.Y.
- Show Hunter - Competitors cannot compete in Open classes.
- Stallions - Cannot compete in Hack classes or Junior Riding Classes.
- All stallions must compete with bits in their mouth, regardless of breed guidelines. (This is not a breed show).
- All hats must be regulation helmets for all juniors and appropriate to the class for adults (e.g. ASH).
Horse steward: Jane Edwards (co ordinator) 0429 923 113
Ringmaster: Trevor Madden